Brunch Pancake recipe
When you have people over for Sunday brunch but don’t feel like preparing a complicated or fancy breakfast menu, pancakes are the way to go! This quick & easy pancake recipe will please everyone. I assure you, they’ll soon forget all about the perfect eggs benedict you prepared last time they came over!
Ingredients (for 4)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
How to prepare them
- In a bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: milk, butter, and egg.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet mix and stir until most lumps are gone (but don’t over-stir it or you’ll get flat and boring pancakes).
- Heat a pan, coat with oil and start cooking.
- Pour just enough for a nice round pancake, wait until it bubbles, flip and cook another minute max on the other side.
- Take it out. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat…
Have fun with assorted toppings, from butter to maple syrup, to fresh fruits and whipped cream, all the combinations are allowed.